If you read my last post, you saw that I made Patty a quilt for her doll bed. I had quite a bit of scraps left over from the bedding, so I threw together this skirt for Patty.
I know enough about basic sewing that I did this without a pattern. I think it turned out O.K. I definitely learned some things I would do differently next time, but overall I'm happy with the way it turned out. I do need to figure out an easy way to put in a lining (after the fact) since I forgot to put one in the skirt when I made it.
I also obviously need to get her a shirt that matches, but since it refuses to warm up around here, I haven't gone shopping for summer t-shirts yet. I can't for the life of me get this girl to wear pants, so I figured I'd just make her a wardrobe of a bunch of skirts and sundresses for the summer and buy some colored t-shirts to mix and match.