Monday, April 11, 2011

Doll Bedding

I finally got around to making the bedding for the Farmhouse Bed the Professor made for Patty's American Girl doll. The Professor doesn't do a lot of woodworking, and he said the bed was really easy to make. You can find the instructions to make your own here.


Now, on to the bedding. I came across this great online tutorial for the bedding at From an Igloo. She has a tutorial for the fitted sheet, pillows and pillowcases, and the reversible quilt. I found the instructions to be very straightforward and easy to follow. Patty just loves how it turned out. I think the tiny little pillow cases are my favorite part :)


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job. Hope Patty gets lots of time to enjoy playing with them. Family projects are so nice because of the love that is built in and sewn in.

    ReplyDelete