Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Outfits - A Sneak Peek

You have no idea how thrilled I am to be DONE with these outfits! I think they turned out great! I used the tutorial HERE for the skirts, with just a slight modification. (I didn't have time to hand stitch the waistband to the skirt.)




I also thought the ruffle at the bottom would be a little overwhelming on Penny's skirt, so I just left it off. I used the tutorial HERE for the shirts. This reverse applique was so easy to do! I'll definitely be doing this again in the future.


And for Petie's bow tie, I used the tutorial HERE. I actually make him two, one out of the green fabric, and one out of the red, because I didn't know which one I would like better. (I like the green.) This tutorial was so easy, I was able to make both bow ties in less than an hour!




2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! How fun! You are amazing! We had such a nice time with you guys! Your kids are adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all great! Thanks for letting me see the cute bowtie! Your children are adorable! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete